This is it—the evolution of fish oil. Mighty Pure. Mighty Potent. Ultra-Premium MightyOmega for athletes.
Reduce post-workout muscle soreness without high dosing. MightyOmega enhances recovery with a Functional Omega Ratio—making it the perfect choice for athletes wanting to get back to their workouts as quickly as possible.
MightyOmega uses a low-temperature extraction process called Supercritical Extraction (SE). This cutting-edge process protects delicate omega-3 molecules (EPA and DHA) from heat damage.
MightyOmega’s SE Process uses eco-friendly and sustainable carbon dioxide (CO2) to gently extract and concentrate EPA and DHA molecules—unlike conventional, molecularly-distilled fish oils which use harsh solvents and heat omega-3’s to frying temperature.
MightyOmega’s SE Process results in an exceptionally pure omega-3 oil. This makes MightyOmega ideal for high dosing or prolonged use.
Our rigorous testing for environmental contaminants‡ means that MightyOmega exceeds the internationally recognized standards for purity set forth by both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Council For Responsible Nutrition (CRN) (see Table 1).
Table 1: Quality Control For Purity – Lot #1713689768
Published omega-3 research (see Table 2) shows that EPA to DHA ratios greater than 3 to 1 support the process of “healthy” inflammation and healthy tissue formation. This is important because only healthy tissues are fully functional tissues. In contrast, suppressing inflammation leads to the formation of scar tissue, incomplete healing and the loss of tissue function.
Noticeably less delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) means that it’s now just you and your workout—the way it should be. So leverage your rest time and max your recovery with MightyOmega’s advanced omega-3 technologies.
Table Two: Dosages Used In Human Clinical Trials
Adults (19 years and above): Two softgels daily, or as recommended by your health care provider.
Children (5 years and older): One softgel daily for the maintenance
of good health. Two softgels daily for support of cognitive
health and brain function, or as recommended by your health
care provider. Taking the softgels with a meal improves absorption.
1) Kris-Etherton PM, Harris WS, Appel LJ; AHA Nutrition Committee. American Heart Association. Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: new recommendations from the American Heart Association. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003;23(2):151-2.
2) Freeman MP, Hibbeln JR, Wisner KL, Davis JM, Mischoulon D, Peet M, Keck PE Jr, Marangell LB, Richardson AJ, Lake J, Stoll AL. Omega-3 fatty acids: evidence basis for treatment and future research in psychiatry. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006;67(12):1954-67.
3) Bantle et al. Nutrition recommendations and interventions for diabetes. A position statement of the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Care. 2007;30(1): S48- S65.
4) Goldberg RJ, Katz J. A meta-analysis of the analgesic effects of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation for inflammatory joint pain. Pain. 2007 May;129(1-2):210-23.
5) Simopoulos AP, Leaf A, Salem N Jr. Workshop on the Essentiality of and Recommended Dietary Intakes for Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. J Am Coll Nutr. 1999;18(5):487-9.
 6.5 : 1 ratio of eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) to docosahexanoic acid (DHA)
 Heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, arsenic and lead), dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB's)